Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder Pads
Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder PadsDouglas is a very useful product. Because I can not work hard. The manual is easy to understand. Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder PadsDouglas is not difficult to install. Although there is little skill to use it. With a price they can afford Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder PadsDouglas. Compared to similar categories of relatives, I decided to buy Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder PadsDouglas. They are very satisfied with the product is shipped from. Because the fast delivery. When implemented Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder PadsDouglas. They love it so much. I recommend them to my family bought used. My family likes it a lot. Almost anything, whether Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder PadsDouglas is the shape and I would recommend this product. It is a great product. And the price is low. Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder PadsDouglas
Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder Pads Overview
The Douglas® DP Series QB-WR-DB football shoulder pads have free-moving hitting flaps for the arm and shoulder motion needed to comfortably receive or throw the football. They're constructed with 2 layers of tough protection.
Douglas Dp Series Qb-Wr-Db Football Shoulder Pads Feature
- For Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers and Defensive Backs
- 1-in main body cushion
- 1/2-in top redundant cushion
- Free-moving hitting flaps
- Small: 17-18 in